Who We Are?
- Alternatif Bank
- Press Releases and Media
- Investor Relations
- Human Resources
- Economic Bulletin
- Alternatif Bank’s Increases Assets By 21% YoY In Q1 2019
- Alternatif Bank Celebrates a Successful 2018 With Its Employees and Shares Future Targets
- Qatari investors meet Turkish Venture Capital Funds in Doha
- Emre Tongo is the new General Manager at Alternatif Lease
- Alternatif Bank hits 24% growth in 2018
- Alternatif Bank Hits a 41% Growth In The First Three Quarters
- Alternatif Bank’s new Head Office opening at Vadistanbul
- Alternatif Bank Appoints Ömer Faruk Gönener as Head of Internal Audit
- One more award for Alternatif Bank’s Annual Report from ARC Awards
- Alternatif Bank Management Appoints Experienced Executive
- TIM and Alternatif Bank Sign a Cooperation Protocol
- Contact Us
Who We Are?
Alternatif Bank joined the Turkish banking industry in 1991. In 2013, The Commercial Bank (Qatar) became the majority shareholder of the bank with 75 percent ownership. Following the share transfer of 2016, The Commercial Bank became the sole shareholder of Alternatif Bank. As the first private bank of Qatar, The Commercial Bank is a leading and respected financial institution in the region.
In their evaluations, international credit rating agencies such as Fitch Ratings and Moody's highlight the strong support The Commercial Bank furnishes Alternatif Bank.
Alternatif Bank, which offers an impeccable service approach in the Corporate, Commercial and Retail Banking segments via its 49 advisory branches and approximately 1,000 expert employees, is aiming to grow alongside its customers and support the real economy by financing projects that will generate employment and infrastructure in the Turkish economy in the short-term.