- Alternatif Bank
- Press Releases and Media
- Investor Relations
- Human Resources
- Economic Bulletin
- Alternatif Bank’s Increases Assets By 21% YoY In Q1 2019
- Alternatif Bank Celebrates a Successful 2018 With Its Employees and Shares Future Targets
- Qatari investors meet Turkish Venture Capital Funds in Doha
- Emre Tongo is the new General Manager at Alternatif Lease
- Alternatif Bank hits 24% growth in 2018
- Alternatif Bank Hits a 41% Growth In The First Three Quarters
- Alternatif Bank’s new Head Office opening at Vadistanbul
- Alternatif Bank Appoints Ömer Faruk Gönener as Head of Internal Audit
- One more award for Alternatif Bank’s Annual Report from ARC Awards
- Alternatif Bank Management Appoints Experienced Executive
- TIM and Alternatif Bank Sign a Cooperation Protocol
- Contact Us
When the need arises for experienced personnel, teamwork oriented, university graduate candidates that possess the know-how and experience required by the job, present added value, and display responsibility to represent our Bank are invited for an interview. Candidates that successfully complete the selection process join the Alternatif Bank family.
General aptitude tests and interviews are conducted for individual recruitment of new graduates.
Junior (third year) and senior (fourth year) university students and new graduates are given a 3-6 month internship who wish to continue their careers in banking, after general aptitude test and interview processes.
Those who continue their education take part in internship programs based on the Bank’s need and their compulsory internship programs.