Compensation and Benefits
Alternatif Bank’s compensation policy is based on a fair pay management policy and is subject to variation depending on the individual performance of employees as part of the “Total Earnings System”, which aims to establish a high performance-oriented corporate culture.
- 12 monthly salaries are paid throughout a calendar year on gross basis.
- Annual bonus paid once a year depending on the Bank and individual employee performances in related performance year.
- Lunch meals are covered with meal cards.
- Transportation services for Head Office employees are provided with shuttles.
- Private health insurance is provided for our employees, and it also covers their spouses and children.
- Our employees who have more than 6 months seniority, can join Alternatif Bank Employer Group Pension Plan, that Alternatif Bank contributes our employees savings.
Annual leave policy is based on the following seniority criteria.
- 15 working days for 1-5 years
- 20 working days for 6-15 years
- 26 working days for 16 years and above
Alternatif Bank also has leave practices in order to support our employees for work - life balance :
- Our employees can take 1 day paid time off for their birthdays.
- Employees who have children in primary school can take half day paid time-off for first and left days of school.
- 1 day paid time-off for their children high school enrolment arrangements.