3-Currency Deposit Account
You can open a 3-Currency Deposit Account in Turkish Lira, U.S. Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling, Swiss Franc or gold, and anytime you wish, you can change the currency between the three accounts you selected without losing the daily accrued interest.
- Earn both interest and foreign exchange income.
- Turn the movements in foreign exchange markets to your advantage.
- Exchange foreign currency and perform transactions with a single account. Easily track interest and foreign exchange income.
- Open an account in Turkish Lira, U.S. Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling, Swiss Franc or gold (XAU).
- Keep a balance in a single account with multiple foreign currencies at the same time.
- Interests accrue daily.
- Perform an unlimited number of foreign exchange transactions without losing the daily accrued interest.
- Open an account with maturity periods from 32 to 60 days.
- The minimum limit to open an account is 100,000 Turkish Lira for retail customers and 500,000 Turkish Lira, or foreign currency equivalent, for corporate and commercial customers.
- The maximum limit to open an account is 3,000,000 Turkish Lira or foreign currency equivalent.
- A single currency is selected to open the account, and the currencies to exchange between are selected at the time of account opening.
- Interest rates for the selected foreign currencies are also decided upon at the time of account opening. Interest rates that are decided upon for the currency at account opening accrue daily.
- The investor can give instructions to exchange the foreign currency on any day during the maturity period of the deposit account.
- The bank’s free foreign currency buying/selling rates apply on all foreign currency transactions.
- No money can be deposited or withdrawn during the account maturity period.
- Use a part or all of the balance to exchange currency.
You can open a 3-Currency Deposit Account at Alternatif Bank branches. Click for the nearest Alternatif Bank branch.