Transit Trade Loans
On the condition of a favorable difference between the purchase and sales invoices, the sale in other or the same countries (including free zones) of goods that are purchased by a natural or legal transit merchant or which are of Turkish or foreign origin and are sold overseas (including free zones), in transit or without directly being subject to import and export regime provisions.
- A foreign currency loan is extended in the purchase amount stated on the Transit Trade Form, on the condition that banks acts as intermediary, to be used in the transfer of the purchase value before the transit trade merchant collects the sales value.
- The sales value must not have been collected.
- The loan is credited to a temporary foreign currency account at the bank in which Transit Trade will take place, and it is extended only in foreign currency.
- The loan is extended to transfer the value of the goods purchased directly to the beneficiary through the temporary foreign currency account.
- The loan maturity can be maximum 18 months from transfer date.
- The loan is liquidated with the sales income from the transit trade goods.