We thoroughly analyze the needs of the business units as their strategic business partner, and we aim to hire the most eligible candidates for our Bank.
We implement different recruitment processes for experienced and inexperienced candidates that wish to join the Alternatif Bank family.
- In the case of job positions suitable for experienced candidates, university-graduate candidates who have the required knowledge and experience for the relevant role, and who can adapt to our corporate culture, will be included in our evaluation processes, and if they are found eligible for the relevant job they can join our family.
- In the case of job positions suitable for inexperienced candidates, candidates will be asked to take the General Aptitude Test before the job interviews.
Alternatif Bank Youth Programs:
Candidates still in education can apply for internships under 3 separate programs mentioned below:
- High-School Internship: We evaluate candidates that can do a 3-day per week internship during the relevant school term.
- Compulsory Summer-Term Internship: Students who must complete a compulsory summer-term internship as stipulated by their school, can apply during the March-May.
- Longer-Term Internship: Through our longer-term internship program, “Gelecek Sen”, we offer third-year and senior students as well as graduate students of universities a 3 to 6-month internship opportunity for them to get closely acquainted with the banking sector in general and with our Bank and our business units.
Would you like to join our family? Please click to apply.